|Body Material||Galvanized Aluminium|
|Max Voltage||12 KV|
Riding on unfathomable volumes of industrial expertise, we are providing a broad array of Load Break Panel.
|Usage/Application||Used for transformers,Capacitors,protecting cables and overhead lines,etc.|
|Power||3.6kV to 36kV|
|Ambient Temperature||0 to 50 Deg C|
|Surface Finish||Power Coated|
|Max Voltage||415 V|
|Resists Short Circuit||Yes|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 60 Deg C|
|Number of Pole||Three|
|Number of Breaks||Single|
|Capacitor Switching Current||25 A|
• Switch can make and break the normal rated current.
• Switch can withstand short circuit making current.
• Mechanism has a quick make-make and quick-break feature and the speed of make and break being entirely independent of the operator.
• The handle is trip free and a trip coil can be fitted if desired.
• Switch is available with Earth Switch for cable earthing with safety interlocking.
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Load Break Switch Panel Compact modular load break switch fuse Unit panels are available suitable for Indoor/ Outdoor Installations. LBSFU Panels are offered with dynamic and extensible on both sides. It Meets the special need for Small Industries, Residential Apartments, Commercial Complexes, Hospitals, Educational Institution, secondary substation as well as large capacity power transformer
*Your information is safe with us.
|No. of Poles||Triple Pole|
|Rated Voltage||3.6kV to 36kV|
|Rated Frequency||50 Hz|
|Rated Insulation Level||28kV /75 kV|
We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of High Voltage Circuit Breakers.